Yr 5/6 Girls Hockey Competitions
Where & When
How to Find UsMap Unavailable
DATE - Wednesday 24th June - Wednesday 24th June
TIME - 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- TIER 1 – Competition more suitable for teams/individuals who have had a practice prior to the event with rules more strictly adhered to and possibly a progression to a further competition
- Games will be 6 – a – side
- No limit to squad size and rolling substitutions are allowed.
- You have to be in the marked area to score.
- There are no goalkeepers. All players will be outfield players.
- Players must wear shinpads (any shinpads will be allowed).
- If possible, could schools bring their own hockey sticks. We will be able to provide some but we would struggle to get sticks for everyone.
PLAYERS MUST NOT
- Players must not intentionally use any part of their body to play the ball.
- Players must not swing the stick above waist height
- Players must not use the rounded side of the stick when playing the ball
- Players must not play in any way that is dangerous.
- Players must not kick the ball.
- No pushing or shoving allowed
Bookings are closed for this event.
Documents for this event
Unfortunately this event is fully booked, please submit your email to be added to a waiting list