Barnsley Virtual School Games Championships – Term One
Where & When
How to Find UsMap Unavailable
DATE - Monday 21st September - Friday 4th December
TIME - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
These School Games events are virtual – this means that you can complete it in the comfort of your own school or at home, whenever you want.
We have designed these competitions to encourage your children to take part in a series of sporting skills. Each skill has been created so that each child can achieve their personal best, with the aim being for each school to try to earn as many points as possible.
- Entry is via submitting results.
- These events are designed to encourage competition and to find out which school has the best sporting skills.
- So long as the results are submitted by the 4th December, 2020, you can do the events in which ever order you want…it doesn’t have to be in the order that they appear on the event pack (see the attached event pack)
- For these competitions, your school will be competing against all of the other schools in Barnsley to see which school is the best.
- Please tag us in your pictures on Twitter – @TeamActivPlus
- Start date = Monday, 21st September, 2020
- The closing date for the results is Friday, the 4th December, 2020
- Once the results have been submitted, an overall leader board will be published that will show the overall standings for term 1.