Where & When
How to Find Us
DATE - Tuesday 23rd June
TIME - 9:30 AM to 11:45 AM
- Tier 2 – Development Competition suitable for any teams/individuals with the focus being on participation and development with rules less strictly applied
- Please try to arrive for 9:30am at the latest so we are able to keep to our schedule of events.
- Maximum of 8 schools per day. Initially schools will be limited to just 1 entry to ensure more schools have chance to attend.
- Schools will be allocated a country prior to arrival and will receive vests to wear over their t-shirts for the afternoon.
- Please ensure that children are suitably dressed to take part in an athletic event. (i.e. trainers/shorts/t-shirt)
- There is a stand for teams to sit in with toilet facilities.
- Dependant on weather, athletes need to bring suitable clothing for when they are not competing and also adequate refreshments.
- Team Sheet – Schools to download a Team Sheet and bring to the event to help organise their team on the day
- Schools needs a minimum of 9 boys and 9 girls to be able to take part in each event. (see team sheet)
- If each athlete just takes part in 1 event then there is space to cater for 34 boys and 34 girls (see team sheet)
- Athletes may enter a maximum of 4 events (see Team Sheet)
- With the exception of the relays which involve 8 in each race, each activity involves 2 boys and 2 girls.
- Sprint Race
- 1 Minute Run
- Obstacle Race
- Low Hurdles
- Shuttle Run
- Boys Relay
- Girls Relay
- Mixed Relay
- Standing Long Jump
- Turbo Jav
- Chest Push
- Ball Throw
- Speed Bounce
- Quoit Throw (Discus Technique)
Bookings are closed for this event.