What are the School Games?
The School Games is a unique opportunity to motivate and inspire millions of young people across the country to take part in more competitive school sport.
The Games are made up of three levels of activity: competition in schools, between schools, at county/area level and a national event for the most talented young people in the UK:
- Intra-school (Level 1) – sporting competition for all students in school through intra-school competition
- Inter-school (Level 2) – individuals and teams are selected to represent their schools in local inter-school competitions
- School Games Festivals (Level 3) – the county/area will stage multi-sport School Games Festivals as a culmination of year-round school sport competition
Barnsley School Games Organisers
- Horizon Community College – Ian Cartwright (email@example.com) 07791 781816
- Outwood Shafton – Darren Padgett (firstname.lastname@example.org) 07812 075387
South Yorkshire School Games Rules
Upcoming School Games Events
Click on the links below for further information